The other day, I posted a photo of a great wheatpaste in downtown Athens. It’s a radioactive baby at Stadiou Street. I just found a time lapse video of how it was made and thought of posting it.
- 202,835 hits [the fan]
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 5 days ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Travel from these countries will be allowed into the EU from tomorrow (with some exceptions). From a first look, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @leguape As things stand now, they would even test the Parthenon marbles. :-) 1 week ago