Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,836 hits [the fan]
- Want to check what kind of restrictive measures governments around the world have taken due to #covid19 and monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- At least 67 countries and territories across the globe have decided to postpone national and subnational elections… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 1 week ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago