Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,495 hits [the fan]
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash. #KobeBryant #BreakingNews bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-… 1 day ago
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: 🇬🇧&🇪🇺&🍺 @adamfleming takes you for a beer in Brussels to tell you 5 things that we learnt from the last negotiations tha… 4 days ago
- RT @paulkirbyuk: General strike on the Aegean islands of Lesbos, Samos and Chios today - latest here from @BethanyBellBB with @KallergisK… 5 days ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: My latest from the Greek islands: Greece migrant crisis: Islanders strike over crowded camps with @KallergisK https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @JonnyDymond: 'The Meghan Myth is nonsense, with a generous sprinkling of spite, misogyny and some racism. The prince always wanted out.… 2 weeks ago