Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,490 hits [the fan]
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: 🇬🇧&🇪🇺&🍺 @adamfleming takes you for a beer in Brussels to tell you 5 things that we learnt from the last negotiations tha… 19 hours ago
- RT @paulkirbyuk: General strike on the Aegean islands of Lesbos, Samos and Chios today - latest here from @BethanyBellBB with @KallergisK… 2 days ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: My latest from the Greek islands: Greece migrant crisis: Islanders strike over crowded camps with @KallergisK https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @JonnyDymond: 'The Meghan Myth is nonsense, with a generous sprinkling of spite, misogyny and some racism. The prince always wanted out.… 1 week ago
- Greece's @HCoastGuard reports that 12 bodies of migrants have been collected southwest of Paxos in western Greece,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago