The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 202,915 hits [the fan]
- Another 48 migrants from the @openarms_fund vessel that’s off #Palermo port have jumped into the water. Standoff wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Greek migration Minister @nmitarakis : More than 5,000 mirgants have now moved to the new camp on #Lesvos. Until no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "Saving lives at sea is not optional" said @vonderleyen. >70 migrants jumped into the sea at the latest European… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bauhaus: Hey guys, I’m getting a revamp soon! #SOTEU #SOTEU2020 #eu #bauhaus @vonderleyen https://t.co/wnA8gPGg20 1 week ago
- #Greece announces 310 new cases of #Covid_19 - Second highest number since the beginning of the #pandemic. - 15 of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago