The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 202,639 hits [the fan]
- @MarcSettle We live in the times of mathematical models of prediction. 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: #Italy’s Prime Minister @giuseppeconteIT tells the BBC the EU risks failing unless it can respond properly to #Coronavirus.… 1 day ago
- @MarcSettle 20MB increase per app = 4020MB - So my guess is 4.71-4,02=0.69GB 1 day ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: A look at why the EU can’t agree on an economic recovery plan to shield countries worst hit from #COVID19 In the words of… 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: We've done the first British broadcast interview with #Italy's Prime Minister @GiuseppeConteIT since the #Coronavirus outbre… 1 day ago