Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,915 hits [the fan]
- Another 48 migrants from the @openarms_fund vessel that’s off #Palermo port have jumped into the water. Standoff wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Greek migration Minister @nmitarakis : More than 5,000 mirgants have now moved to the new camp on #Lesvos. Until no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "Saving lives at sea is not optional" said @vonderleyen. >70 migrants jumped into the sea at the latest European… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bauhaus: Hey guys, I’m getting a revamp soon! #SOTEU #SOTEU2020 #eu #bauhaus @vonderleyen https://t.co/wnA8gPGg20 1 week ago
- #Greece announces 310 new cases of #Covid_19 - Second highest number since the beginning of the #pandemic. - 15 of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago