Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,639 hits [the fan]
- @MarcSettle We live in the times of mathematical models of prediction. 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: #Italy’s Prime Minister @giuseppeconteIT tells the BBC the EU risks failing unless it can respond properly to #Coronavirus.… 1 day ago
- @MarcSettle 20MB increase per app = 4020MB - So my guess is 4.71-4,02=0.69GB 1 day ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: A look at why the EU can’t agree on an economic recovery plan to shield countries worst hit from #COVID19 In the words of… 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: We've done the first British broadcast interview with #Italy's Prime Minister @GiuseppeConteIT since the #Coronavirus outbre… 1 day ago