The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 202,713 hits [the fan]
- RT @ThanasisBakolas: 1/ So this is how 🇬🇷 plans to ease travel restrictions and open up for the summer season... First of all, nothing chan… 1 day ago
- RT @MinTourGR: Greece is open once again. Starting on the 15th of June, we will welcome the world steadily and methodically, with rules and… 1 day ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Greece entered lockdown early, and is exiting it faster than most. Its islands have reopened to tourists... locals for n… 5 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Your Greek moment of Zen. Milos, like other islands is now open to local tourists. Foreigners will be welcome without qu… 5 days ago
- RT @granadagranada: A new way of serving coffee in Greece. https://t.co/J3auDtaKy0 6 days ago