Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,622 hits [the fan]
- 98 deaths in the last 24hrs in Belgium, including a 12-year-old girl. Total is now 705. New cases: 875 Total confi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @damomac: Manolis Glezos, Greek World War II resistance fighter and leftwing politician, has died, aged 97. On 30 May 1941 Glezos and Ap… 1 day ago
- RT @flightradar24: Friday evening in Europe - February 28 vs March 27 flightradar24.com/data/statistics https://t.co/4puKM9G1f2 3 days ago
- RT @itssophiemorris: Meanwhile, someone has turned up to the Waitrose I used to work at in a zorb ball https://t.co/bJ196P4axW 3 days ago
- This is how serious it is... #coronavirus #covid19 twitter.com/shirazmaher/st… 3 days ago