Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 202,639 hits [the fan]
- @MarcSettle We live in the times of mathematical models of prediction. 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: #Italy’s Prime Minister @giuseppeconteIT tells the BBC the EU risks failing unless it can respond properly to #Coronavirus.… 1 day ago
- @MarcSettle 20MB increase per app = 4020MB - So my guess is 4.71-4,02=0.69GB 1 day ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: A look at why the EU can’t agree on an economic recovery plan to shield countries worst hit from #COVID19 In the words of… 1 day ago
- RT @marklowen: We've done the first British broadcast interview with #Italy's Prime Minister @GiuseppeConteIT since the #Coronavirus outbre… 1 day ago