Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 202,915 hits [the fan]
- Another 48 migrants from the @openarms_fund vessel that’s off #Palermo port have jumped into the water. Standoff wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Greek migration Minister @nmitarakis : More than 5,000 mirgants have now moved to the new camp on #Lesvos. Until no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "Saving lives at sea is not optional" said @vonderleyen. >70 migrants jumped into the sea at the latest European… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bauhaus: Hey guys, I’m getting a revamp soon! #SOTEU #SOTEU2020 #eu #bauhaus @vonderleyen https://t.co/wnA8gPGg20 1 week ago
- #Greece announces 310 new cases of #Covid_19 - Second highest number since the beginning of the #pandemic. - 15 of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago