Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 199,692 hits [the fan]
- RT @kyriak_bam: #photography #streetphotography kyriakosbamichas.wixsite.com/photog/fullscr… 1 day ago
- RT @BIRNFellowship: BFJE's @kosta_1986 on what he found when he began looking into donations to Serbian political parties. Full story: http… 4 days ago
- RT @BIRNFellowship: Tomorrow, we begin unveiling this year's 10 investigations undertaken by 10 journalists for the #BFJE2017. Stay tuned!… 5 days ago
- Anarchist group Rouvikonas (Rubicon) invades Spanish embassy in #Athens - acc. to Greek media reports #Greece #Spain #Catalonia #Rouvikonas 1 week ago
- RT @collinsdyl: #Raqqa locals who managed to escape #ISIS tell @GebeilyM & @AFP how they were used as human shields yahoo.com/news/trapped-s… 1 week ago