Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 201,311 hits [the fan]
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Ψηφιακά Λύτρα, Κλοπή Αρχείων και η Ελληνική Ιστορία του Mr. Bitcoin - Το πρώτο μέρος της σειράς του @vice_gr για την εξέλ… 1 day ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: Searching for Bruno A powerful, heart-wrenching account of a woman whose child is likely to have been stolen, given away… 1 day ago
- RT @PrebenEUspox: December #euco has just started. 5 days ago
- RT @Grybauskaite_LT: #Brexit Christmas wish: finally decide what you really want and Santa will deliver https://t.co/lJziZsahry 5 days ago
- RT @BalkanInsight: Egypt’s most popular cigarette brand is being undercut by a state-owned factory in Montenegro. Our latest investigatio… 1 week ago