Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 199,874 hits [the fan]
- @BBCChrisMorris explains "Brexit: Guidelines for the next stage of talks" bbc.com/news/uk-politi… 2 days ago
- RT @TheJohnSudworth: China is now using facial recognition cameras for routine policing - with big implications for security, privacy and f… 3 days ago
- RT @black_lotus0000: Hello dear followers: I'd love to offer my services as Arabic<>English Translator. If interested check this link: htt… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCWorld: How long can a BBC reporter stay hidden from CCTV cameras in China? @TheJohnSudworth has been given rare access to put the wo… 6 days ago
- RT @BBCRealityCheck: #Brexit talks phase one ✅. But was that the easy bit in comparison to what comes next? @BBCChrisMorris looks at what’s… 1 week ago