Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 198,764 hits [the fan]
- RT @CYpresidency: #Geneva #Cyprustalks President @AnastasiadesCY with @JunckerEU https://t.co/bATuEujmNB 1 month ago
- RT @inglesi: Intense snowfall in Greece making it tricky to get to the refugee centres: @Howardrjohnson & @KallergisK on the road https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @BBCJLandale: Breaking: the BBC has learned the Turkish PM Binali Yildirim will attend Cyprus peace talks in Geneva. Raises expectations. 1 month ago
- RT @BBCJLandale: Now that the Turkish PM is coming to Geneva, will Tsipras, Erdogan & May follow? #cyprustalks 1 month ago
- RT @inglesi: Desperate winter conditions for refugees in Greece - BBC's @Howardrjohnson is there bbc.co.uk/news/38578837 1 month ago