Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 201,976 hits [the fan]
- RT @112_sos: We’re on a mission to find this🇬🇧man… can you help us? Last May, a British tourist was dining at Amphora restaurant in Crete… 3 days ago
- RT @LVaughanJones: When your drone runs out of battery over a lake, timing is everything... https://t.co/btDekWXpoV 6 days ago
- RT @rcolebourn: No-deal Brexit: today BBC News looks at what it might mean for the UK. @jennyhillBBC is live in Jutland looking at Danish b… 1 week ago
- RT @dngbbc: @vonderleyen @AndrejPlenkovic Dear Ursula, since you are in Zagreb today, please watch our report from yesterday ‘Beaten and Ro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dngbbc: @KallergisK @XVanpevenaege @bmatejcic On our evidence #Croatia is deporting #refugees and #migrants en masse., the @EU_Commissi… 2 weeks ago