Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 198,931 hits [the fan]
- RT @inglesi: US-led coalition not doing enough to prevent civilian deaths in #MosulOffensive - @amnesty bbc.com/news/world-mid… 42 minutes ago
- Friday prayer at Souda camp for migrants on Chios island #greece #chios #refugees #refugeesgr #migrants https://t.co/aDtiV9SMvR 3 days ago
- This is how Fortress Europe can look like (Souda camp, Chios) - with @BBCPaulAdams #Refugeesgr #greece #chios… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @BowenBBC: West Mosul this morning. The Middle East matters to all of us because its shockwaves travel a long way. https://t.co/SEczwcXd… 4 days ago
- @LIDAFILIPPAKIS Yes I know. I didn't mean to imply they have to live there. But, still, it doesn't look nice. 5 days ago