The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 202,622 hits [the fan]
- 98 deaths in the last 24hrs in Belgium, including a 12-year-old girl. Total is now 705. New cases: 875 Total confi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @damomac: Manolis Glezos, Greek World War II resistance fighter and leftwing politician, has died, aged 97. On 30 May 1941 Glezos and Ap… 1 day ago
- RT @flightradar24: Friday evening in Europe - February 28 vs March 27 flightradar24.com/data/statistics https://t.co/4puKM9G1f2 3 days ago
- RT @itssophiemorris: Meanwhile, someone has turned up to the Waitrose I used to work at in a zorb ball https://t.co/bJ196P4axW 3 days ago
- This is how serious it is... #coronavirus #covid19 twitter.com/shirazmaher/st… 3 days ago