Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,539 hits [the fan]
- Μην αμαυρώσετε τον κύκλο, μια ηλιαχτίδα θα λάμψει. Η ζωή είναι μια αρένα, είστε μονομάχοι. @kkoukoumakas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCBlindGazza: Take A look at how the voting process takes place at one polling station in Nashua New Hampshire. #nhprimary https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @LarissaKennelly: Very much enjoyed working on calling out some of yesterday’s hot takes/ common mistakes on the Irish election results:… 5 days ago
- RT @adamfleming: European Parliament debate this morning has actually been very interesting: 🇬🇧 Is the UK now an important friend or a pote… 5 days ago
- I wonder if the echo is real or an Orwellian sound effect at post-production. #coronarvirus twitter.com/globaltimesnew… 2 weeks ago