Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 202,638 hits [the fan]
- RT @BBCFergusWalsh: A special report from @UCLH intensive care unit. The reality of coronavirus and it’s impact on patients and staff. A v… 1 day ago
- @rcolebourn @MichaSteininger Hmm.. Only long balls and no tackles? 1 day ago
- @ClementineAthan Δυστυχως όχι. Το μόνο που μπορεσα να βρω είναι ότι μάλλον προέρχεται από το πρακτορείο Intime. Αν… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A surreal photo from #Athens. Pericles died from the plague in ancient Athens in 429BC. He is still suspected of ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- On the bright side of things: Marika, the amorous pig that pestered Greek journalist @ItsLazos last November, has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago