The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 198,785 hits [the fan]
- To @StarChannelGr μας ενημερώνει για τις εξελίξεις στην... "Εθνικιστική Ασφαλιστική" @ethniki #Greece #bloopers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Greek Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos speaks to BBC's Kevin Connolly about #Greece and the way ahead… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @CYpresidency: #Geneva #Cyprustalks President @AnastasiadesCY with @JunckerEU https://t.co/bATuEujmNB 1 month ago
- RT @inglesi: Intense snowfall in Greece making it tricky to get to the refugee centres: @Howardrjohnson & @KallergisK on the road https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @BBCJLandale: Breaking: the BBC has learned the Turkish PM Binali Yildirim will attend Cyprus peace talks in Geneva. Raises expectations. 1 month ago