The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 199,795 hits [the fan]
- RT @bbcpress: Even with our eyes closed, it’s good to know the public trusts BBC News more than the Sun. https://t.co/RBogyQSjVa 1 day ago
- RT @antoniskalog: The Greek Ministry of Education created a "Fake News page". However, it does not contain media literacy tips for teachers… 1 day ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Ολόκληρη η σειρά "Ιστορίες για Αγρίους" εδώ: vice.com/gr/topic/istor… twitter.com/kkoukoumakas/s… 2 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: It’s true @TheSun we do sleep on the job. Our work is a bit taxing at times. @BBCNews doesn’t do lazy journalism. How ab… 2 days ago
- RT @Balkanizator: THREAD: Investigation on how "Military-Industrial Complex Is Fundamentally Changing the European Union" via @thenation ht… 4 days ago