The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 200,368 hits [the fan]
- RT @marklowen: I'm going to make an early bet: that #Greece will be to this election what the #Netherlands was to the referendum. Fasten yo… 3 days ago
- Όλοι εμπρός στο δρόμο που χάραξε ο λιγνίτης... europa.eu/rapid/press-re… #eu #greece #electricity # production 4 days ago
- RT @JoanSoley: #Syria - sourcing on this is a bit all over the place, but it’s not a surprising development generally. https://t.co/ftSZpgq… 1 week ago
- @MarcSettle a handkerchief to wipe the tears and snot? 1 week ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: “We have checked with our own intelligence services, and we stick to the position that we took.” Spain’s Foreign Minister… 2 weeks ago