Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 202,638 hits [the fan]
- RT @ljrego: Our planned #Eurogroup Press conference for this morning at 10 am will have to be cancelled, as the meeting was suspended and w… 7 minutes ago
- RT @BBCFergusWalsh: A special report from @UCLH intensive care unit. The reality of coronavirus and it’s impact on patients and staff. A v… 1 day ago
- @rcolebourn @MichaSteininger Hmm.. Only long balls and no tackles? 1 day ago
- @ClementineAthan Δυστυχως όχι. Το μόνο που μπορεσα να βρω είναι ότι μάλλον προέρχεται από το πρακτορείο Intime. Αν… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A surreal photo from #Athens. Pericles died from the plague in ancient Athens in 429BC. He is still suspected of ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago