Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 202,836 hits [the fan]
- Want to check what kind of restrictive measures governments around the world have taken due to #covid19 and monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- At least 67 countries and territories across the globe have decided to postpone national and subnational elections… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 1 week ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago