Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 202,836 hits [the fan]
- Want to check what kind of restrictive measures governments around the world have taken due to #covid19 and monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- At least 67 countries and territories across the globe have decided to postpone national and subnational elections… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 1 week ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago