Here’s a sketch from a comedy show series here in Greece. It satirizes the abolition of the most basic working rights due to the Memoranda No1 and No2. The minimum wage (now at around 400 euros for young people under 25 years old), the 8-hour day at work, the right to holiday (Article 24 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights), the social insurance, etc. It is a comic glimpse of how the Greek labour market might look like under the latest measures even though, after a second thought, it’s not going to be that funny.
- 202,559 hits [the fan]
- Two more #COVIDー19 cases in #Greece acc to Greek media reports. The total number of confirmed cases in Greece are n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Meanwhile in #Greece. Jesus Christ spoke to Bishop Germanus of Ilia prefecture and passed a message to the Greek… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @g_christides: #Greek riot police use tear gas to disperse protesting locals against new migrant detention camp in #Lesvos As they push… 2 days ago
- Spanish media report first case of #coronavirus in Madrid, Spain. #spain elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salu… 3 days ago
- Greek clashes break out over new migrant camps bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… #Greece #migrants #refugeesgr 3 days ago