In a response to the video posted by Chloe Kritharas, the chairman of the Union of Policemen said that the Greek Police has launched (one more) investigation about the incident. He added that according to his information by his colleagues, the first in a series of mistakes was made by the kiosk owner who refused to sell any of his products to the raiding riot policemen. He also said that the policemen have left money on the counter of the kiosk and that, normally, they should have arrested the kiosk owner in the end for refusing to serve them.
Here’s the video of the Policemen Union spokesman.
- 202,808 hits [the fan]
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 2 days ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Travel from these countries will be allowed into the EU from tomorrow (with some exceptions). From a first look, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @leguape As things stand now, they would even test the Parthenon marbles. :-) 4 days ago