- 202,713 hits [the fan]
- RT @ThanasisBakolas: 1/ So this is how 🇬🇷 plans to ease travel restrictions and open up for the summer season... First of all, nothing chan… 1 day ago
- RT @MinTourGR: Greece is open once again. Starting on the 15th of June, we will welcome the world steadily and methodically, with rules and… 1 day ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Greece entered lockdown early, and is exiting it faster than most. Its islands have reopened to tourists... locals for n… 5 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Your Greek moment of Zen. Milos, like other islands is now open to local tourists. Foreigners will be welcome without qu… 5 days ago
- RT @granadagranada: A new way of serving coffee in Greece. https://t.co/J3auDtaKy0 6 days ago
A short documentary I filmed on political graffiti in Athens. Read more about The Wake Up Call here.
Tag cloudAlexis Tsipras Angela Merkel Antonis Samaras Athens Avriani banks BBC Berlin blog cartoon Communist Party of Greece coup d'etat Democratic Left demonstration dictatorship Dimokratia documentary ECB elections elections 2012 Eleftheros Tipos Eleftherotypia Ethnos EU euro Europe eurozone Evangelos Venizelos Exarchia front page George Papandreou Germany Golden Dawn graffiti Greece Greek crisis greek economic crisis greek government Greek newspapers Greek Parliament Hrisi Avgi IMF Independent Greeks Karolos Papoulias Kathimerini KKE LAOS Loukas Papadimos Lucas Papademos Memorandum Memorandum No2 Ministry of Finance New Democracy newspapers Parliament PASOK police politics Prime Minister referendum riot police riots SKAI TV street art strike SYRIZA Ta Nea Theodoros Pangalos Thessaloniki To Vima troika tv UK unemployment video