- 202,836 hits [the fan]
- Want to check what kind of restrictive measures governments around the world have taken due to #covid19 and monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- At least 67 countries and territories across the globe have decided to postpone national and subnational elections… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 1 week ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
A short documentary I filmed on political graffiti in Athens. Read more about The Wake Up Call here.
Tag cloudAlexis Tsipras Angela Merkel Antonis Samaras Athens Avriani banks BBC Berlin blog cartoon Communist Party of Greece coup d'etat Democratic Left demonstration dictatorship Dimokratia documentary ECB elections elections 2012 Eleftheros Tipos Eleftherotypia Ethnos EU euro Europe eurozone Evangelos Venizelos Exarchia front page George Papandreou Germany Golden Dawn graffiti Greece Greek crisis greek economic crisis greek government Greek newspapers Greek Parliament Hrisi Avgi IMF Independent Greeks Karolos Papoulias Kathimerini KKE LAOS Loukas Papadimos Lucas Papademos Memorandum Memorandum No2 Ministry of Finance New Democracy newspapers Parliament PASOK police politics Prime Minister referendum riot police riots SKAI TV street art strike SYRIZA Ta Nea Theodoros Pangalos Thessaloniki To Vima troika tv UK unemployment video