Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 199,229 hits [the fan]
- Greek rubbish strike causes stink bbc.com/news/world-eur… #Greece #Athens #strike #rubbish 10 hours ago
- Only in #Greece do more people trust social media than news media... digitalnewsreport.org/survey/2017/ov… 10 hours ago
- "You arrive in #Athens, you take bus X95 to Syntagma sq & you land on rubbish. Live your myth in #Greece" - #Athens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- RT @inglesi: Brexit negotiations start tomorrow. UK side seems to have neither a clear mandate nor public support for its positions. https:… 4 days ago
- Israeli police chased crowd away from Derekh Schem Terminal in #Jerusalem towards the east of Damascus gate 6 days ago