Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 200,721 hits [the fan]
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: A baby and and a woman today. Over 1,400 people have died in the Mediterranean so far this year trying to reach Europe.… 1 day ago
- RT @openarms_fund: 🔴#ULTIMAHORA Denunciamos omisión de socorro en aguas internacionales y abandono de una persona con vida y los cadaveres… 1 day ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Russian Businessman Behind Unrest in #Macedonia occrp.org/en/28-ccwatch/… μέσω του χρήστη @OCCRP 2 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: “For a small country like us, we have a huge heart.” 💖 Former #Wimbledon Champ 🎾 👑@Ivanisevic_G tells the #BBC what #C… 3 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: What it means for #Croatia to reach a World Cup Final ... #Zagreb #WorldCupFinal2018 #Modric #FraCro #CroFra https://t.co/… 3 days ago