Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 200,065 hits [the fan]
- It reminds me of an older time-lapse I filmed exactly one year ago in #Hanoi #Vietnam #TrafficJam https://t.co/NMcIo9ePbC 3 hours ago
- World leaders traffic jam in #Brussels #EUCO #sahelconference https://t.co/N19Z9Q0xuX 4 hours ago
- Greece is ordered to pay a lump sum of €5 million and a sliding-scale periodic penalty payment of €3.28 million for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BIRNFellowship: Every year, we scour the Balkans for 10 #journalists with big stories to tell for the annual @BIRNFellowship. This year… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AFP: #UPDATE Belgian court must acquit Paris attacks suspect Salah #Abdeslam over shootout with police because of legal language mix-up… 2 weeks ago