Here’s a report by Konstantinos Georgousis on Golden Dawn’s profile. The story, which was showed by Channel 4 in the UK, follows a candidate MP in the downtown neighbourhood of Aghios Panteleimonas. The naive candidate speaks openly about his future vision of Greece and makes eerie jokes about ovens and soaps. A must watch for all those who tend to either believe the cheap excuses or have been reassured by diplomatic answers.
- 202,807 hits [the fan]
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 2 days ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Travel from these countries will be allowed into the EU from tomorrow (with some exceptions). From a first look, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @leguape As things stand now, they would even test the Parthenon marbles. :-) 4 days ago