Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 199,490 hits [the fan]
- RT @BBCBreaking: Police confirm fatalities after van ploughed into crowd in Ramblas, #Barcelona; search still on for driver https://t.co/lL… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Van ploughs into crowds in Ramblas tourist area in Barcelona, several injured, Spanish police say bbc.in/2uTFHsq 4 days ago
- A full days of lives from the Aegean sea - with @GavinLeeBBC #bbcnews #bbcworld #bbc #lesvos #lesbos #mytilene… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: Hundreds of migrants held in #Lesbos are classed as 'extremely vulnerable', after fleeing IS torture + sexual abuse. https… 3 weeks ago
- @ms_asylumGR @FotiniRantsiou @marklowen @goktay @GreekAsylum An 11-year-old girl from Mosul simply said that she fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago