Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 202,807 hits [the fan]
- Local Greek portal @magnesianews has tracked Stanley Johnson in Pilio, Greece earlier today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @sommervilletv: Mark this moment. 2 days ago
- @pdragoumis @BrunoTersago @damomac The EU list is not binding. States can choose to use it but many MS are adding t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Travel from these countries will be allowed into the EU from tomorrow (with some exceptions). From a first look, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @leguape As things stand now, they would even test the Parthenon marbles. :-) 4 days ago