Here’s a short documentary on the social repercussions of the Greek crisis and an attempt to understand the rise of violence, but also of solidarity in Greece. It’s made by Ross Domoney, a colleague and friend from the UK who did not parachute himself to Greece for a couple of days but spent several months in Athens.
- 202,495 hits [the fan]
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash. #KobeBryant #BreakingNews bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-… 1 day ago
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: 🇬🇧&🇪🇺&🍺 @adamfleming takes you for a beer in Brussels to tell you 5 things that we learnt from the last negotiations tha… 4 days ago
- RT @paulkirbyuk: General strike on the Aegean islands of Lesbos, Samos and Chios today - latest here from @BethanyBellBB with @KallergisK… 5 days ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: My latest from the Greek islands: Greece migrant crisis: Islanders strike over crowded camps with @KallergisK https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @JonnyDymond: 'The Meghan Myth is nonsense, with a generous sprinkling of spite, misogyny and some racism. The prince always wanted out.… 2 weeks ago