Here’s a sketch from a comedy show series here in Greece. It satirizes the abolition of the most basic working rights due to the Memoranda No1 and No2. The minimum wage (now at around 400 euros for young people under 25 years old), the 8-hour day at work, the right to holiday (Article 24 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights), the social insurance, etc. It is a comic glimpse of how the Greek labour market might look like under the latest measures even though, after a second thought, it’s not going to be that funny.
- 199,026 hits [the fan]
- RT @UNHCRGreece: 7 more bodies reportedly recovered by Turkish coast guard from same shipwreck #Lesvos; at least 16 dead; search & rescue o… 1 day ago
- RT @radiosweden: People running from the scene of the Stockholm truck crash twitter.com/sr_ekot/status… 2 weeks ago
- Live streaming with latest news and photos from #Stockholm incident by @Aftonbladet aftonbladet.se/a/M04XE #Sweden #breakingnews #breaking 2 weeks ago
- The real Survivor - new #graffiti in #Piraeus comments on the popular reality show #Athens #Greece #StreetArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Swedish media publish photo of vehicle that rammed people on #Stockholm pedestrian street #BREAKING #sweden https://t.co/f6fpDZpnHA 2 weeks ago