The interests of creditors of usurious loans and capitalists who covet our national wealth, can not in any rule of law be put in priority over the basic needs of people. Moreover, the priority of survival of a nation’s citizens, has been legitimized as a priority not only in domestic policy but also in the international community. Moreover, we, nor the majority of the people, are not those who caused this crisis.Because, however, we find once again that you continue the same destructive policies for all of us, we would like to state categorically that under no circumstances we will accept being put to be killed with our brothers.
Be warned as legitimate representatives of the Greek police that we will require to be issued directly to statutory orders to arrest you for a host of violations of the legislation, the act of committing a hearing in accordance with specific provisions of the Greek penal law, such as extortion, the covert promoting elimination or reduction of our democratic polity and national sovereignty, the interference of other essential legal goods of the Greek people, etc.
- 202,638 hits [the fan]
- RT @BBCFergusWalsh: A special report from @UCLH intensive care unit. The reality of coronavirus and it’s impact on patients and staff. A v… 1 day ago
- @rcolebourn @MichaSteininger Hmm.. Only long balls and no tackles? 1 day ago
- @ClementineAthan Δυστυχως όχι. Το μόνο που μπορεσα να βρω είναι ότι μάλλον προέρχεται από το πρακτορείο Intime. Αν… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A surreal photo from #Athens. Pericles died from the plague in ancient Athens in 429BC. He is still suspected of ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- On the bright side of things: Marika, the amorous pig that pestered Greek journalist @ItsLazos last November, has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago