The other day, I posted a photo of a great wheatpaste in downtown Athens. It’s a radioactive baby at Stadiou Street. I just found a time lapse video of how it was made and thought of posting it.
- 199,863 hits [the fan]
- RT @TheJohnSudworth: China is now using facial recognition cameras for routine policing - with big implications for security, privacy and f… 1 day ago
- RT @black_lotus0000: Hello dear followers: I'd love to offer my services as Arabic<>English Translator. If interested check this link: htt… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCWorld: How long can a BBC reporter stay hidden from CCTV cameras in China? @TheJohnSudworth has been given rare access to put the wo… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCRealityCheck: #Brexit talks phase one ✅. But was that the easy bit in comparison to what comes next? @BBCChrisMorris looks at what’s… 6 days ago
- RT @marklowen: Locals in #Komotini await the arrival of #Turkey's President #Erdogan. No #Turkish flags allowed to be on display and he's u… 1 week ago