- 202,704 hits [the fan]
- RT @granadagranada: A new way of serving coffee in Greece. https://t.co/J3auDtaKy0 7 hours ago
- Greece is getting ready to open for #tourism this #summer. Tomorrow travel to the islands will be allowed, without… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Once Greece opens up for tourism, random tests for #covid19 will be done to incoming travellers. More for those fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: The test is snappy. I'll get my results in 24 hours and will spend that time isolated in a government approved hotel. ht… 4 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: Asparagus ‘Trees’ 🌲Mouldy Cheese 🧀 & Potato Mountains 🥔 & why half of all Dutch fisherman have stopped working 🦐 A look… 6 days ago
A short documentary I filmed on political graffiti in Athens. Read more about The Wake Up Call here.
Tag cloudAlexis Tsipras Angela Merkel Antonis Samaras Athens Avriani banks BBC Berlin blog cartoon Communist Party of Greece coup d'etat Democratic Left demonstration dictatorship Dimokratia documentary ECB elections elections 2012 Eleftheros Tipos Eleftherotypia Ethnos EU euro Europe eurozone Evangelos Venizelos Exarchia front page George Papandreou Germany Golden Dawn graffiti Greece Greek crisis greek economic crisis greek government Greek newspapers Greek Parliament Hrisi Avgi IMF Independent Greeks Karolos Papoulias Kathimerini KKE LAOS Loukas Papadimos Lucas Papademos Memorandum Memorandum No2 Ministry of Finance New Democracy newspapers Parliament PASOK police politics Prime Minister referendum riot police riots SKAI TV street art strike SYRIZA Ta Nea Theodoros Pangalos Thessaloniki To Vima troika tv UK unemployment video