This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 201,976 hits [the fan]
- RT @112_sos: We’re on a mission to find this🇬🇧man… can you help us? Last May, a British tourist was dining at Amphora restaurant in Crete… 3 days ago
- RT @LVaughanJones: When your drone runs out of battery over a lake, timing is everything... https://t.co/btDekWXpoV 6 days ago
- RT @rcolebourn: No-deal Brexit: today BBC News looks at what it might mean for the UK. @jennyhillBBC is live in Jutland looking at Danish b… 1 week ago
- RT @dngbbc: @vonderleyen @AndrejPlenkovic Dear Ursula, since you are in Zagreb today, please watch our report from yesterday ‘Beaten and Ro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dngbbc: @KallergisK @XVanpevenaege @bmatejcic On our evidence #Croatia is deporting #refugees and #migrants en masse., the @EU_Commissi… 2 weeks ago