This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 199,026 hits [the fan]
- RT @UNHCRGreece: 7 more bodies reportedly recovered by Turkish coast guard from same shipwreck #Lesvos; at least 16 dead; search & rescue o… 1 day ago
- RT @radiosweden: People running from the scene of the Stockholm truck crash twitter.com/sr_ekot/status… 2 weeks ago
- Live streaming with latest news and photos from #Stockholm incident by @Aftonbladet aftonbladet.se/a/M04XE #Sweden #breakingnews #breaking 2 weeks ago
- The real Survivor - new #graffiti in #Piraeus comments on the popular reality show #Athens #Greece #StreetArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Swedish media publish photo of vehicle that rammed people on #Stockholm pedestrian street #BREAKING #sweden https://t.co/f6fpDZpnHA 2 weeks ago