This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 200,256 hits [the fan]
- RT @PrebenEUspox: Afternoon #euco working session finished. Next up: press conference by @eucopresident and @JunckerEU 1 day ago
- RT @CostasKantouris: Drunk Turk sentenced for crossing Greek-Turkish border #Kastanies apnews.com/663c4b5f2a4446… 2 days ago
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: Every night people in Belgium give migrants a bed for the night. Volunteers from @BXLRefugees organise it and match host… 2 days ago
- RT @MargSchinas: Λυπηρό ότι η συγχρηματοδότηση από την ΕΕ της ιστορικής ηλεκτρικής διασύνδεσης των Κυκλάδων αποσιωπήθηκε στη σημερινή κάλυψ… 3 days ago
- RT @adamfleming: If #Brexitcast was a colour-coded document it would be all green because.... err... well... ok, just listen. https://t.co/… 3 days ago