This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 199,594 hits [the fan]
- RT @RRigs: Explosion on Parsons Green district line train. Fireball flew down carriage and we just jumped out open door. https://t.co/pGbfo… 6 days ago
- 'Explosion' reported on London Tube train bbc.com/news/uk-412785… #London #uk #breakingnews #explosion 6 days ago
- RT @kyriak_bam: #photography, #streetphotography #urbanphotography kyriakosbamichas.wixsite.com/photog/fullscr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkhalili: Depressingly apt graffiti in Athens, just now. #Greece https://t.co/Pk49gkKjIF 2 weeks ago
- RT @sol2refugees: #CityPlaza did activism in #Acropolis now! #Refugeeswelcome! Stop killing #refugees. #WelcomeUnited https://t.co/Gey5CB… 2 weeks ago