This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 202,639 hits [the fan]
- RT @soozieL: Fisticuffs at the tube stop https://t.co/QGB7j4fdIl 45 minutes ago
- RT @ljrego: Our planned #Eurogroup Press conference for this morning at 10 am will have to be cancelled, as the meeting was suspended and w… 9 hours ago
- RT @BBCFergusWalsh: A special report from @UCLH intensive care unit. The reality of coronavirus and it’s impact on patients and staff. A v… 1 day ago
- @rcolebourn @MichaSteininger Hmm.. Only long balls and no tackles? 2 days ago
- @ClementineAthan Δυστυχως όχι. Το μόνο που μπορεσα να βρω είναι ότι μάλλον προέρχεται από το πρακτορείο Intime. Αν… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago