Following the Information is Beautiful post, here’s another example of how you can creatively show the bigger picture. This is a collage with front pages from the international press on the 4th of November (some days after George Papandreou’s announcement for a referendum and days before the appointment of the new national unity government). It was made and sent to me by street artist Absent.
- 199,245 hits [the fan]
- Greek rubbish strike causes stink bbc.com/news/world-eur… #Greece #Athens #strike #rubbish 6 days ago
- Only in #Greece do more people trust social media than news media... digitalnewsreport.org/survey/2017/ov… 6 days ago
- "You arrive in #Athens, you take bus X95 to Syntagma sq & you land on rubbish. Live your myth in #Greece" - #Athens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @inglesi: Brexit negotiations start tomorrow. UK side seems to have neither a clear mandate nor public support for its positions. https:… 1 week ago
- Israeli police chased crowd away from Derekh Schem Terminal in #Jerusalem towards the east of Damascus gate 1 week ago