Following the Information is Beautiful post, here’s another example of how you can creatively show the bigger picture. This is a collage with front pages from the international press on the 4th of November (some days after George Papandreou’s announcement for a referendum and days before the appointment of the new national unity government). It was made and sent to me by street artist Absent.
- 202,559 hits [the fan]
- Two more #COVIDー19 cases in #Greece acc to Greek media reports. The total number of confirmed cases in Greece are n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Meanwhile in #Greece. Jesus Christ spoke to Bishop Germanus of Ilia prefecture and passed a message to the Greek… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @g_christides: #Greek riot police use tear gas to disperse protesting locals against new migrant detention camp in #Lesvos As they push… 2 days ago
- Spanish media report first case of #coronavirus in Madrid, Spain. #spain elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salu… 2 days ago
- Greek clashes break out over new migrant camps bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… #Greece #migrants #refugeesgr 3 days ago