Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 199,026 hits [the fan]
- RT @UNHCRGreece: 7 more bodies reportedly recovered by Turkish coast guard from same shipwreck #Lesvos; at least 16 dead; search & rescue o… 1 day ago
- RT @radiosweden: People running from the scene of the Stockholm truck crash twitter.com/sr_ekot/status… 2 weeks ago
- Live streaming with latest news and photos from #Stockholm incident by @Aftonbladet aftonbladet.se/a/M04XE #Sweden #breakingnews #breaking 2 weeks ago
- The real Survivor - new #graffiti in #Piraeus comments on the popular reality show #Athens #Greece #StreetArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Swedish media publish photo of vehicle that rammed people on #Stockholm pedestrian street #BREAKING #sweden https://t.co/f6fpDZpnHA 2 weeks ago