Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 200,065 hits [the fan]
- It reminds me of an older time-lapse I filmed exactly one year ago in #Hanoi #Vietnam #TrafficJam https://t.co/NMcIo9ePbC 3 hours ago
- World leaders traffic jam in #Brussels #EUCO #sahelconference https://t.co/N19Z9Q0xuX 3 hours ago
- Greece is ordered to pay a lump sum of €5 million and a sliding-scale periodic penalty payment of €3.28 million for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BIRNFellowship: Every year, we scour the Balkans for 10 #journalists with big stories to tell for the annual @BIRNFellowship. This year… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AFP: #UPDATE Belgian court must acquit Paris attacks suspect Salah #Abdeslam over shootout with police because of legal language mix-up… 2 weeks ago