Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 199,797 hits [the fan]
- RT @bbcpress: Even with our eyes closed, it’s good to know the public trusts BBC News more than the Sun. https://t.co/RBogyQSjVa 3 days ago
- RT @antoniskalog: The Greek Ministry of Education created a "Fake News page". However, it does not contain media literacy tips for teachers… 3 days ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Ολόκληρη η σειρά "Ιστορίες για Αγρίους" εδώ: vice.com/gr/topic/istor… twitter.com/kkoukoumakas/s… 3 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: It’s true @TheSun we do sleep on the job. Our work is a bit taxing at times. @BBCNews doesn’t do lazy journalism. How ab… 3 days ago
- RT @Balkanizator: THREAD: Investigation on how "Military-Industrial Complex Is Fundamentally Changing the European Union" via @thenation ht… 6 days ago