Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 199,490 hits [the fan]
- RT @BBCBreaking: Police confirm fatalities after van ploughed into crowd in Ramblas, #Barcelona; search still on for driver https://t.co/lL… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Van ploughs into crowds in Ramblas tourist area in Barcelona, several injured, Spanish police say bbc.in/2uTFHsq 4 days ago
- A full days of lives from the Aegean sea - with @GavinLeeBBC #bbcnews #bbcworld #bbc #lesvos #lesbos #mytilene… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: Hundreds of migrants held in #Lesbos are classed as 'extremely vulnerable', after fleeing IS torture + sexual abuse. https… 3 weeks ago
- @ms_asylumGR @FotiniRantsiou @marklowen @goktay @GreekAsylum An 11-year-old girl from Mosul simply said that she fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago