Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 200,721 hits [the fan]
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: A baby and and a woman today. Over 1,400 people have died in the Mediterranean so far this year trying to reach Europe.… 1 day ago
- RT @openarms_fund: 🔴#ULTIMAHORA Denunciamos omisión de socorro en aguas internacionales y abandono de una persona con vida y los cadaveres… 1 day ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Russian Businessman Behind Unrest in #Macedonia occrp.org/en/28-ccwatch/… μέσω του χρήστη @OCCRP 2 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: “For a small country like us, we have a huge heart.” 💖 Former #Wimbledon Champ 🎾 👑@Ivanisevic_G tells the #BBC what #C… 3 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: What it means for #Croatia to reach a World Cup Final ... #Zagreb #WorldCupFinal2018 #Modric #FraCro #CroFra https://t.co/… 3 days ago