- 199,229 hits [the fan]
- Greek rubbish strike causes stink bbc.com/news/world-eur… #Greece #Athens #strike #rubbish 10 hours ago
- Only in #Greece do more people trust social media than news media... digitalnewsreport.org/survey/2017/ov… 10 hours ago
- "You arrive in #Athens, you take bus X95 to Syntagma sq & you land on rubbish. Live your myth in #Greece" - #Athens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- RT @inglesi: Brexit negotiations start tomorrow. UK side seems to have neither a clear mandate nor public support for its positions. https:… 4 days ago
- Israeli police chased crowd away from Derekh Schem Terminal in #Jerusalem towards the east of Damascus gate 6 days ago
A short documentary I filmed on political graffiti in Athens. Read more about The Wake Up Call here.
Tag cloudAlexis Tsipras Angela Merkel Antonis Samaras Athens Avriani banks BBC Berlin blog cartoon Communist Party of Greece coup d'etat Democratic Left demonstration dictatorship Dimokratia documentary ECB elections elections 2012 Eleftheros Tipos Eleftherotypia Ethnos EU euro Europe eurozone Evangelos Venizelos Exarchia front page George Papandreou Germany Golden Dawn graffiti Greece Greek crisis greek economic crisis greek government Greek newspapers Greek Parliament Hrisi Avgi IMF Independent Greeks Karolos Papoulias Kathimerini KKE LAOS Loukas Papadimos Lucas Papademos Memorandum Memorandum No2 Ministry of Finance New Democracy newspapers Parliament PASOK police politics Prime Minister referendum riot police riots SKAI TV street art strike SYRIZA Ta Nea Theodoros Pangalos Thessaloniki To Vima troika tv UK unemployment video