Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 202,559 hits [the fan]
- Two more #COVIDー19 cases in #Greece acc to Greek media reports. The total number of confirmed cases in Greece are n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Meanwhile in #Greece. Jesus Christ spoke to Bishop Germanus of Ilia prefecture and passed a message to the Greek… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @g_christides: #Greek riot police use tear gas to disperse protesting locals against new migrant detention camp in #Lesvos As they push… 2 days ago
- Spanish media report first case of #coronavirus in Madrid, Spain. #spain elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salu… 2 days ago
- Greek clashes break out over new migrant camps bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… #Greece #migrants #refugeesgr 3 days ago