Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 200,065 hits [the fan]
- It reminds me of an older time-lapse I filmed exactly one year ago in #Hanoi #Vietnam #TrafficJam https://t.co/NMcIo9ePbC 3 hours ago
- World leaders traffic jam in #Brussels #EUCO #sahelconference https://t.co/N19Z9Q0xuX 3 hours ago
- Greece is ordered to pay a lump sum of €5 million and a sliding-scale periodic penalty payment of €3.28 million for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BIRNFellowship: Every year, we scour the Balkans for 10 #journalists with big stories to tell for the annual @BIRNFellowship. This year… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AFP: #UPDATE Belgian court must acquit Paris attacks suspect Salah #Abdeslam over shootout with police because of legal language mix-up… 2 weeks ago