Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 199,797 hits [the fan]
- RT @bbcpress: Even with our eyes closed, it’s good to know the public trusts BBC News more than the Sun. https://t.co/RBogyQSjVa 3 days ago
- RT @antoniskalog: The Greek Ministry of Education created a "Fake News page". However, it does not contain media literacy tips for teachers… 3 days ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Ολόκληρη η σειρά "Ιστορίες για Αγρίους" εδώ: vice.com/gr/topic/istor… twitter.com/kkoukoumakas/s… 3 days ago
- RT @sommervilletv: It’s true @TheSun we do sleep on the job. Our work is a bit taxing at times. @BBCNews doesn’t do lazy journalism. How ab… 3 days ago
- RT @Balkanizator: THREAD: Investigation on how "Military-Industrial Complex Is Fundamentally Changing the European Union" via @thenation ht… 6 days ago