Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 199,229 hits [the fan]
- Greek rubbish strike causes stink bbc.com/news/world-eur… #Greece #Athens #strike #rubbish 10 hours ago
- Only in #Greece do more people trust social media than news media... digitalnewsreport.org/survey/2017/ov… 10 hours ago
- "You arrive in #Athens, you take bus X95 to Syntagma sq & you land on rubbish. Live your myth in #Greece" - #Athens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- RT @inglesi: Brexit negotiations start tomorrow. UK side seems to have neither a clear mandate nor public support for its positions. https:… 4 days ago
- Israeli police chased crowd away from Derekh Schem Terminal in #Jerusalem towards the east of Damascus gate 6 days ago