Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 202,490 hits [the fan]
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: 🇬🇧&🇪🇺&🍺 @adamfleming takes you for a beer in Brussels to tell you 5 things that we learnt from the last negotiations tha… 19 hours ago
- RT @paulkirbyuk: General strike on the Aegean islands of Lesbos, Samos and Chios today - latest here from @BethanyBellBB with @KallergisK… 2 days ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: My latest from the Greek islands: Greece migrant crisis: Islanders strike over crowded camps with @KallergisK https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @JonnyDymond: 'The Meghan Myth is nonsense, with a generous sprinkling of spite, misogyny and some racism. The prince always wanted out.… 1 week ago
- Greece's @HCoastGuard reports that 12 bodies of migrants have been collected southwest of Paxos in western Greece,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago