Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 200,721 hits [the fan]
- RT @BrunoBoelpaep: A baby and and a woman today. Over 1,400 people have died in the Mediterranean so far this year trying to reach Europe.… 1 day ago
- RT @openarms_fund: 🔴#ULTIMAHORA Denunciamos omisión de socorro en aguas internacionales y abandono de una persona con vida y los cadaveres… 1 day ago
- RT @kkoukoumakas: Russian Businessman Behind Unrest in #Macedonia occrp.org/en/28-ccwatch/… μέσω του χρήστη @OCCRP 2 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: “For a small country like us, we have a huge heart.” 💖 Former #Wimbledon Champ 🎾 👑@Ivanisevic_G tells the #BBC what #C… 3 days ago
- RT @GavinLeeBBC: What it means for #Croatia to reach a World Cup Final ... #Zagreb #WorldCupFinal2018 #Modric #FraCro #CroFra https://t.co/… 3 days ago