Today’s round up of the Greek newspaper covers is nothing more than expected headlines. Half of them are criticizing the indecisiveness that they Greek political leaders have shown and another part, the right wing papers, are congratulating Antonis Samaras for protecting our national dignity. I decided to present only one cover, by Aggelioforos newspaper which is published in Thessaloniki. It’s minimalist, it’s ironic, it’s critical of our political leaders, it’s very much like me.
- 202,539 hits [the fan]
- Μην αμαυρώσετε τον κύκλο, μια ηλιαχτίδα θα λάμψει. Η ζωή είναι μια αρένα, είστε μονομάχοι. @kkoukoumakas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCBlindGazza: Take A look at how the voting process takes place at one polling station in Nashua New Hampshire. #nhprimary https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @LarissaKennelly: Very much enjoyed working on calling out some of yesterday’s hot takes/ common mistakes on the Irish election results:… 5 days ago
- RT @adamfleming: European Parliament debate this morning has actually been very interesting: 🇬🇧 Is the UK now an important friend or a pote… 5 days ago
- I wonder if the echo is real or an Orwellian sound effect at post-production. #coronarvirus twitter.com/globaltimesnew… 2 weeks ago