- 199,863 hits [the fan]
- RT @TheJohnSudworth: China is now using facial recognition cameras for routine policing - with big implications for security, privacy and f… 1 day ago
- RT @black_lotus0000: Hello dear followers: I'd love to offer my services as Arabic<>English Translator. If interested check this link: htt… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCWorld: How long can a BBC reporter stay hidden from CCTV cameras in China? @TheJohnSudworth has been given rare access to put the wo… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCRealityCheck: #Brexit talks phase one ✅. But was that the easy bit in comparison to what comes next? @BBCChrisMorris looks at what’s… 6 days ago
- RT @marklowen: Locals in #Komotini await the arrival of #Turkey's President #Erdogan. No #Turkish flags allowed to be on display and he's u… 1 week ago
A short documentary I filmed on political graffiti in Athens. Read more about The Wake Up Call here.
Tag cloudAlexis Tsipras Angela Merkel Antonis Samaras Athens Avriani banks BBC Berlin blog cartoon Communist Party of Greece coup d'etat Democratic Left demonstration dictatorship Dimokratia documentary ECB elections elections 2012 Eleftheros Tipos Eleftherotypia Ethnos EU euro Europe eurozone Evangelos Venizelos Exarchia front page George Papandreou Germany Golden Dawn graffiti Greece Greek crisis greek economic crisis greek government Greek newspapers Greek Parliament Hrisi Avgi IMF Independent Greeks Karolos Papoulias Kathimerini KKE LAOS Loukas Papadimos Lucas Papademos Memorandum Memorandum No2 Ministry of Finance New Democracy newspapers Parliament PASOK police politics Prime Minister referendum riot police riots SKAI TV street art strike SYRIZA Ta Nea Theodoros Pangalos Thessaloniki To Vima troika tv UK unemployment video