Front pages of newspapers or magazines are indicative of the news they cover in the inside pages. After tomorrow Liberation’s cover, here’s another preview. The cover of Economist magazine for 5-11/11/2011.
- 202,539 hits [the fan]
- Μην αμαυρώσετε τον κύκλο, μια ηλιαχτίδα θα λάμψει. Η ζωή είναι μια αρένα, είστε μονομάχοι. @kkoukoumakas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCBlindGazza: Take A look at how the voting process takes place at one polling station in Nashua New Hampshire. #nhprimary https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @LarissaKennelly: Very much enjoyed working on calling out some of yesterday’s hot takes/ common mistakes on the Irish election results:… 5 days ago
- RT @adamfleming: European Parliament debate this morning has actually been very interesting: 🇬🇧 Is the UK now an important friend or a pote… 5 days ago
- I wonder if the echo is real or an Orwellian sound effect at post-production. #coronarvirus twitter.com/globaltimesnew… 2 weeks ago